In order to ensure the
clarity of multiwall polycarbonate and acrylic glazing sheets, most
manufacturers recommend that both ends of the sheet are sealed with
a proper top edge sealing - and bottom edge filter tape - this to
prevent contamination or moisture build-up.
We are the exclusive North and South American distributor for
AntiDUSTtape—the breathable tape for your multiwall acrylic or
AntiDUSTtape is a non-woven
tape system for sealing the top and bottom edges of multiwall
polycarbonate or acrylic sheeting.
Typical applications include:
- barrel vaults of walkways
- commercial greenhouses
- conservatory and sport arena roofing
- geodesic domes
- hurricane protective glazing
- industrial, residential, commercial and security glazing
- mall roofing
- mass transit stations and shelters
- storm doors and windows
- swimming pools
AntiDUSTtape is a patented product.
Download this site as a PDF Document